• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Anyone know who owns this Scrambler

Yayant

City
Haddon Twp
State
NJ
I should add that I did not trash the top. Way too rare. I took it off with a few friends in one piece and it’s stored in my other garage. I intend on putting it back on with the postal door in winter. I also have two steering boxes since they are impossible to find for these from what I’m told. It looks like a loredo but nothing has been permanently altered and all pieces replaced have been saved. Only think it didn’t have was the postal tray that would be where the passenger seat is. It didn’t have it when I bought it.

Yayant

City
Haddon Twp
State
NJ
You have a very nice one there !
Thanks a lot! I’ve put a lot of time and $ into making it as original as it would have been in 1984 should it had come that way. It’s been a lot of fun tracking those parts down.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I may have missed it but what size BDS lift did you put. It has a nice stance.

Yayant

City
Haddon Twp
State
NJ
It’s a BDS 2” with boomerang shackles giving it another 1/2”. 33” BFG and BDS Nitro shocks. It came out good and I agree the stance came out pretty even.

Reactions: SKT

Yayant

City
Haddon Twp
State
NJ
Just curious if anyone knows who owns this Scrambler now. It was in Streeside classics in the fall, and didn't sell. According to Streetside it was supposed to come back up for sale once a steering issue was fixed. It never did. I believe the owner was in Georgia. I'd love another shot at it but can't find any info to even contact the owner. This is a long shot but thought it worth the try, and cant hurt to ask, especially with my seeming relentlessness to find a postal to call my own.

View attachment 74384

View attachment 74387
View attachment 74386View attachment 74385
Spectacular call on the wheels.
thanks!

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Welcome. Are you heading the PA Jeep show in York with it this weekend? Looks like you are in Jersey?

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
Looks very nice. I'm sure you enjoy your commute everyday with that as your daily driver.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
When is that this weekend? It’s a definite possibility.
Yes, this weekend. I plan to get the Friday and leave Sunday. It will be nice to have my camper there with A/C, they are calling for it to be 99 degrees. I will be Jeepless at the show.