• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Anyone mounted FOX accutune Remote reservoir shocks on their CJ

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
I recently pulled the trigger on some custom tuned Accutune Fox remote reservoir shocks. Went thru the whole process; spring rates; weights at the front and rear.

Has anyone else mounted these? Haven't figured out if I can leave the reservoir attached on the brackets or will need to mount to the body or fenders/Fox-2.0-Performance-Series-Smoothie-Remote-Reservoir-Shock.jpg
 
I don't have Fox, but I mounted Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir shocks on my 8. I'll grab some pics for you today.

The fronts I attached to the main shock body. The rear are attached to the frame crossmember.
 
I don't have Fox, but I mounted Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir shocks on my 8. I'll grab some pics for you today.

The fronts I attached to the main shock body. The rear are attached to the frame crossmember.
I kind of figured that might be the case.

Would love to see pics.

KK
 
This is how mine are mounted but my axles are 65”
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6509.jpeg
    IMG_6509.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6508.jpeg
    IMG_6508.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top