• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

CJ-10 Owners

CivilJack

Basic User
City
Uxbridge
State
On
I don't know if this is the right place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Recently my father purchased a 1982 CJ10. Wondering if all those CJ10 owners can post some photos of theirs! CJ10a's can join in too ;)

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
I don't know if this is the right place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Recently my father purchased a 1982 CJ10. Wondering if all those CJ10 owners can post some photos of theirs! CJ10a's can join in too ;)

I'm not sure if you're aware, on here if you don't have pics it didn't happen.:rolleyes:

Sorry, don't have anything else for you. Welcome. :wave:
I can't wait to see the members pics.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
20160501_172247.jpg
I bought this one 18 years ago. Never did anything with it. Sold it to a guy in York, Pa

CivilJack

Basic User
City
Uxbridge
State
On
I'm not sure if you're aware, on here if you don't have pics it didn't happen.:rolleyes:

Sorry, don't have anything else for you. Welcome. :wave:
I can't wait to see the members pics.

My bad. Here's my only picture currently. Idk how to edit that into the first post.
SU5vfRG-1.jpg

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
I like the bed on your CJ-10. A little CLR on that surface rust would give it a whole new look.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
Is that the one that was for sale at Just Jeeps in Toronto?
If it was, it was an old mining truck.

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Wow! A true CJ-10! Not many of those around at all! Most in North America are the CJ-10a Airport Tug like what barrys posted. Lots of people take a 10a and build it in to a truck but yours looks like it is an original CJ-10 with the original truck bed! Very cool and rare! These are original CJ-10 factory photos:

1983 CJ-10 1.jpg
1983 CJ-10 2.jpg

fountain350

Legacy Registered User
City
york
State
pa
Here is my 1982 as purchased Fall of 2017 from Iowa. Early serial number, built in Kenosha, soft top, heater delete package.

Attachments

• 100_1973.JPG
    100_1973.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_1974.JPG
    100_1974.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_1975.JPG
    100_1975.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 37

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
How about pictures of the blue one fountain350?

trent234

Legacy Registered User
City
Portland
State
OR
Hey y'all, I'm looking for a bench seat for my 8 that was often found in these trucks. Anyone have one getting in the way in their garage? ;)