• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Colorado Scrambler

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Awesome! I love going up to the park.The moose have been coming over in that area more recently. We are planning on building a house soon on some land we have in Estes that backs up to the park. Let me know if you are ever back in the area, it would be nice to meet up.
I sure will. We're contemplating a road trip later this summer just to get away, but everything is really touch and go as you know. Just hoping to still be upright by the end of the summer.

RMNP CJ-8

Gold Member
City
Estes Park
State
CO
I sure will. We're contemplating a road trip later this summer just to get away, but everything is really touch and go as you know. Just hoping to still be upright by the end of the summer.

Yeah, It will be nice when things are back to normal. The park has timed entry passes right now you have to reserve in advance if you want to enter after 6am and before 5pm. Let me know. I live in Loveland now until we get our home built, but I drive up all the time.

Last edited: