• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Excited to help our veterans and wounded warriors - 4 Wheel to Heal

jpnmaine

City
East Wilton
State
ME
I need to edit my comment above and it may not matter but it does to me. He was not deployed when it occured and recovered fully. His biggest fear at that time was not being able to continue with his training

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
When the code comes out I'm getting the hoodie and the tee for sure.

wimps81096

CJ-8 Member
City
white lake
State
MI
I think making it a Sandblast collaboration would be fantastic. I am proud of your choice to be a part of this. Based on all the other things you put your touch on, I am sure you will have a positive impact on the mission and support for our honored Vets.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
So two things:

1) the Black Friday sale on 4 Wheel 2 Heal gear is going on now, 4W2H gear is 20% off all weekend with the promo code 4W2H20. 100% of all money raised goes to warrior events, please consider picking up some cool stuff and help support the cause!

Hit the shop to find some cool stuff to order and help get disabled and wounded warriors out on the trail:
https://4-wheel-to-heal.myshopify.com/collections/all

126563942_3488879611159768_920579047582226994_o.jpg

2) For Giving Tuesday on 12/1, Facebook is matching all donations received through their platform up to 7 million dollars. With all of the events cancelled in 2020, it's taken a huge toll on the budget for 4W2H and has hurt the ability to get these warriors out to events. We desperately need any donations we can gather and the match would be a huge help. If you want to donate and can manage it, please do so on Tuesday. Set a reminder and I'll post the link when I have it.

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
Just ordered the hoodie and tee with the promo code. My wife always wants to know what to get me for Christmas so I'm good to go. I wish a happy and safe Thanksgiving to all military personnel and their families, as well as all here. I am truly thankful to be a part of this group, and as always I will continue to count my blessings.