Gladiator

Kane

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
I just realized how far those taillights stick out to the side and back. I think these are going to get smashed by alot of people. I don't like how they look from the side, kind of like an bad afterthought.

Attachments

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I just realized how far those taillights stick out to the side and back. I think these are going to get smashed by alot of people. I don't like how they look from the side, kind of like an bad afterthought.
And how much will they cost since I bet they house a sonar system used for lane change collision avoidance. Probably the same reason they must stick out so far to see past the rear fenders.

7jeeps7kings

Legacy Registered User
City
right near the lake
State
OH
-Been watching the used for sale jeep market (which is normal for me.) but I have noticed an increase in Brute Jk's out for sale in the past 4 months.
I think the owners are trying to sell and get some of their money back before the market is flooded with factory built Jeep convertible trucks that are going to be abundant. Just my observation. Wonder how this will affect AEV and their brute conversion market?
-Been contemplating selling the 07'LBZ and picking up a Gladiator... We will see after a test drive. Says it can tow 7,650. I just wonder how good it can tow 7,650. I no longer tow a heavy machine or do any long distance jeephauling. Might be tempted to pick one up. I would just hate to buy the first year gladiator to find out year two or three they drop the 5.7 hemi in it... that would suck!

Last edited:

7jeeps7kings

Legacy Registered User
City
right near the lake
State
OH
Went to the Cleveland, OH car show. Was able to check out the new gladiator. I forgot my tape measure. I wanted actual measurements of the bed. I talked to one of the jeep reps and they let me take a picture of there tablet that had measurements. It’s nice! Next I’d like to test drive and pull a trailer.

Attachments