AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
This dealer order one came in where I ordered mine last week. Snatched it up and cancelled my order. The color combo sold me on it.

Rides and feels just like my wife’s JLUR.

3534166E-CEB1-4A08-BA45-5A58989C0D41.jpeg F3AB6891-ED0D-404F-A9FB-4C2A616C9CA2.jpeg 7990BCEA-82F0-4178-978E-4B9A224BCD37.jpeg E8F6F386-0B64-4AFA-B165-17272E69CDAB.jpeg 9D6E5DAB-75E3-4235-A709-B39B3C24A80C.jpeg 9E961FED-251D-4C21-8D77-DF8D36F13866.jpeg 39C7C415-C104-4804-8E09-950EB9C32325.jpeg

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Well I went to the local Jeep dealership to look at the gladiators. Looked around at the jeeps outside for 10-15 minutes. Even rolled in with the CJ. No one ever even came outside. They were all inside looking at their cell phones and I even looked at 3 in the show room and still no salesperson ever came over. Asked a young lady at a desk where the gladiators were. " We get one in and it's gone "

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Well I went to the local Jeep dealership to look at the gladiators. Looked around at the jeeps outside for 10-15 minutes. Even rolled in with the CJ. No one ever even came outside. They were all inside looking at their cell phones and I even looked at 3 in the show room and still no salesperson ever came over. Asked a young lady at a desk where the gladiators were. " We get one in and it's gone "
That sounds like an ideal-ership. Can't stand getting hounded buying a car, furniture, etc.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I don't want them circling like buzzards, but after a while I would like to have someone come unlock a vehicle so I can look inside or answer a question if I have one. Just saying. It was more like I wasn't there, or they don't work on commission I guess. Actually my wife has bought 2 vehicles in the last 8 months and was treated poorly at 3 of the 4 dealers she looked at them.

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I went into a dealership in April, before any were delivered and wanted to ask a question. I literally had to go to a manager’s desk and interrupt a couple of sales guys talking about weekend plans. I asked my question and they said I knew more than they did and I should just look it up on the internet since they had zero info from Jeep. :censored:

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE
This dealer order one came in where I ordered mine last week. Snatched it up and cancelled my order. The color combo sold me on it.

Rides and feels just like my wife’s JLUR.
Looks great - congrats!

What plans do you have for it?

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I noticed that back window on the one I pass by going to work in the morning. Some F150's have that same style window. I guess its a power window?

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Not power. Not that much smaller than the one on my Ram 1500. It’s the style that makes it look off

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Not power. Not that much smaller than the one on my Ram 1500. It’s the style that makes it look off
Yeah the style and the way its so recessed vs smooth so to speak, isnt very attractive. But countless things on these new Jeeps aren't attractive so ill just shut up now. :censored::sneaky:

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
That rear window is bothersome to my eyeballs...what is that...a pass through for a 2x10?
I wonder if that's an anti theft feature, having the window so small you can't climb through. Like others have said, most all pickups now have a similar small window opening.

tfk00

CJ-8.com Member
City
Albert Lea
State
MN
Wow that’s insane;
In a few months you should get 10% off MSRP!
My King Ranch F350 listed for not much more...
Steelers...