• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Gladiator

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE

More test Gladiators are being spotted in the wild:

C37A9149-4F2B-4E7D-BC95-1215A029B127.jpegF5A8E848-7EAD-4567-954A-CF14F9BA8539.jpeg

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
it's a win in my book, been waiting for years for them to finally bring back a truck body style. I'm working the finances to get one, just wish they'd release the prices so I know how unrealistic it really is.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I'm thinking low end about $ 30K and top of the line $ 55 - 60 K. Just me thinking what FCA Is going to want. With decent credit it all yours !

Cmath

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Woodstock
State
Ga
I have spent an hour on JEEP site building them out the other day . I am all for it. MOAB or RUBICON ? My guess base model 45k RUBICON 55-60k.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
MOAB ! Yeah I was thinking stripped down model with no 4X4 for the little guy, but they don't do that anymore. You are probably right. MOAB = 60 K. :(

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
I would think the JT will be around 5ish grand more than the JLU. But I wonder if the dealerships will markup the price above retail because of demand.

One other comment, I wish Jeep would offer their vehicles in more 'outdoor' colors, such as browns and forest greens. Not that I don't like the bright colors like red, orange, bright green, bright blue. But I think outdoorsy type colors would fit in with the Jeep lifestyle and would be what I'd choose.

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I will be looking at the Sport level so that i can get the max towing package. I will be wanting the full 7,650 of capacity so that I can tow the Scrambler to the trails. I will need a super light aluminum trailer as well.

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE
One other comment, I wish Jeep would offer their vehicles in more 'outdoor' colors, such as browns and forest greens. Not that I don't like the bright colors like red, orange, bright green, bright blue. But I think outdoorsy type colors would fit in with the Jeep lifestyle and would be what I'd choose.

The color ‘Gator’ is listed on the Jeep site. Hopefully it looks like the below AEV Doublecab Brute:

29A0FD6D-B7C9-4742-BE18-FD40E5210FD6.jpegF7C35F14-55BB-4045-AE29-9719FDB081E8.jpeg5CC35AC4-6ED6-4AD5-92FE-725ED6300584.jpegB605A0A6-DDD0-4715-81E8-9D7C1600CDF4.jpegCA61B0AE-50E1-41A5-B242-73CBB3D482C9.jpegFAEE242C-2157-42EA-B2E4-6197B45A8F96.jpeg

Gueon

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Thatcher
State
AZ
I'm loving them... may have to sell both Scramblers, which for whatever reason don't seem to be using that much anymore. We'll wait and see what happens when they start rolling onto the lots.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I am mixed on this, I think it has a place, may not be my favorite trail rig but I can see it being maybe a good extended off road cross country rig. Haul enough gear to make the extend trips more comfortable. Something I don't think I would be doing in my F450.

Last edited:

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I don’t see myself wheeling it hard, but more as a way to get my Scrambler to the trails, using a super light trailer of course. And to drag my 3a to parades etc.