• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Here Truck , here boy!

Grantshire

Legacy Registered User
City
Richmond
State
VA
Well the tire fairy came again today and left me these (they were too large to put under my pillow so they are in my trailer)::eek:

6809072-1.jpg

There are six 38.5x11.00x16 XL's and two 38.5x11.00x16 XZL's all new, never mounted tires (the one on the right with the siping is my Commando's spare). One set is promised to another Zoner and I am seriously eyeing the XZL's to swap out for the new XL's I just put on my Commando trail rig:

2909034a-1.jpg

forum

I am not sure if I can get more of the XZL's so I may put the XZL's in back and XL's in front.

The tire fairy told me she may be able to get one or two more sets of the XL's, what is a good/fair price for these? Also, she says she can get the Goodyear Hummer tires (also new and never mounted) in 37x12.50x16 (she says they are 16" not 16.5" but is checking to confirm). What would be a good price for them?

Are you out there Truck? :wave:

MarknessMonster

Amiable Jeeper
City
Western
State
CO
I paid $175/ea for four 11.00x16 XZL tires, a couple years ago. These were stickered new tires that were stored indoors, and dated 2004. I don't know what these tires are selling for today.

JERSEYJOE

JERSEY JOE
City
KEARNY
State
NJ
Tires

Rich: I thought the hummers ran 17 inch rims. I know the h2's did. I have the bfg krawlers 37 12.5 17 on my cj 7 mounted on hummer h2 wheels

MarknessMonster

Amiable Jeeper
City
Western
State
CO
He's writing about military Hummers, not civilian GM-potentially-CM products. I think those HMMWV wheels were 16.5's from GY.

CrazySchaefer

Registered Crazy
City
Liberty
State
MO
Man Im drooling! Shipping would probably kill me and it would only be a 2,150 mile round trip from KC!

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
Okay, I'm still alive. I've just been out of town for the last month. We will get together soon Richard. Thanks.

Truck