• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

I bought one today!

Paulie

City
Bethesda
State
MD
Changed the oil myself. I know it’s extremely simple but it was my first oil change on a vehicle so handling that was very gratifying none the less.

Replaced a Napa pro with Wix 51522. Oil was surprisingly filthy for 1k miles and 6 months mostly in garage. Maybe my first change didn’t get all the accumulated funk.

194FF439-C035-4A22-BABD-53DB904ABBD4.jpeg
9C0694F7-24FC-48F8-BC86-630188D27A15.jpeg
0E804EB5-B5B6-4B3F-B4AD-8E127A6E6DD0.jpeg

xatu40

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Port Orange
State
FL
Congrats!!! You will find the more you can do, the more enjoyable it becomes......

Scott_P

Legacy Registered User
Silver Member
City
Benzonia
State
MI
As you tackle more don't hesitate to ask questions here...lots of knowledge within this group, some things may be hard to diagnose without being there, but we certainly can point you in the right direction if nothing else!

Paulie

City
Bethesda
State
MD
As you tackle more don't hesitate to ask questions here...lots of knowledge within this group, some things may be hard to diagnose without being there, but we certainly can point you in the right direction if nothing else!

Will do!