• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Rubicon 392

93_Fummins

CJ-8 Member
City
Edmond
State
OK
Jeep Rubicon 392

Guess it's actually happening.

MY21-Wrangler-Rubicon-392-Engine-Desktop.jpg.image.1440.jpg

Last edited:

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
That might make me buy one. Been thinking about getting a wrangler or gladiator for a while, but a 6.4L just might seal the deal.

But, then again, my better half is thinking of getting an SQ7 (I’m suggesting an S5 Cabriolet instead.) It would be sad to have a 392 Wrangler and it be the slower daily driver. I might need to wait for the Trackhawk Wrangler. (Holding my breath!)

The return of the 60’s muscle cars is solidly here, and it looks like it is here to stay. Just amazing how many vehicles are available with 0-60 times in the 3 - 4 second range and how many can do the quarter mile in under 13 seconds.

CJ8Rockcrawler

The FABLED 8
Lifetime Member
City
Minneapolis
State
MN
Very cool. I watched the product launch with my boys the other day. I'd love it, but I'm not sure if I can justify it to myself or better half. I'll be interested to see the actual pricing. All I've seen so far is speculation.

NHScrambler

Legacy Registered User
City
Chester
State
NH
FB_IMG_1618438031067.jpg
My buddy prepped one for it's new owner today. He took it for a road test with the dealerships owner and was told to punch on it, just don't roll it. He said when he stomped on the pedal from a dead stop it nearly lifted the front tires off the ground. He said it it sold the same day they delivered it to the dealership. Only $78,800. 👀 The new owner also wanted the tires swapped out with 35" tires.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Saw one of these on FB marketplace posted at $90,000.

wjtstudios

1985 CJ 8
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rochester
State
Mi
I friend of mine took delivery of his last week, and I had a chance to drive it. It is insane that a factory Jeep can accelerate that fast and push you back in your seat that hard. On top of that, it sounds amazing doing it. I’ve driven 6.4 builds on the JK platform, but this is nothing like those. The tuning that Jeep did and the 8spd trans make an unreal combination. It’s very clear why it only comes in full time 4 wheel, the drive line and tires couldn’t handle it!