jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
A few from earlier today. We got a quick 1/2 inch when i was taking these pics but still have alot on the ground.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423372877.699513.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423372998.764280.jpg

City
Fort Collins
State
CO
"......one of my yellow ones....." You make me sick! :rotfl: hahaha!
Wow... That sounds kinda harsh when I re-read it... To clarify... If you have 2 yellow Jeeps in your multi-Jeep arsenal... Then you make me sick, or just jealous! :diggingadeeperholethanicanwinchoutof: they need a smiley for that!

gazzo

AMC Jeep nutjob
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Fremantle
State
WA
Nice roll bar club you got going the Eric. And your jeeps look like cakes

PS: it's 104 here today in your money. Just money.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
104 is too much, agreed... but it is currently snowing and we have a couple inches and it is 10 F degrees here right now, so the wood stove is a rumbling and soon I will head out hopefully to work on the rear section of the RHD CJ7.

I was in training all week and yesterday had to work to make up for the time that I was at training because they had issues... so training cost me more time... :angry:

cb

dmock

Jeep junkie...CJ8, JK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Gun Barrel City
State
TX
These shots were taken January 1st during my annual quest for snow...

On the way to Payson AZ. This picture does not do justice to how spectacular this was in person.

image.jpg

Nice little park in town and a beauty shot of the Scrambler. Elevation of about 5000' asl.

image.jpg

Beautiful yes, but it was nice getting back to the 70 degrees when I got home!

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
These shots were taken January 1st during my annual quest for snow...

On the way to Payson AZ. This picture does not do justice to how spectacular this was in person.

View attachment 46543

Nice little park in town and a beauty shot of the Scrambler. Elevation of about 5000' asl.

View attachment 46544

Beautiful yes, but it was nice getting back to the 70 degrees when I got home!
If that picture does not do it justice, then I am even more in Awe. That is beyond beautiful. Like when I went out to Colorado for the first time. The landscape out west is just amazing.

SHLTR2

Island Jeeper
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Drummond Island
State
MI
Nice pics! And no salt!
Here are a couple from today, packing the road. Had to find the second set of chains to make progress in this stuff. IMG-20150208-01783.jpg IMG-20150208-01784.jpg

SHLTR2

Island Jeeper
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Drummond Island
State
MI
SHLTR2,

What size tires are those? Also, those rims are awesome, love the look of your rig
Thanks! 35's. I changed up from 33's last fall and find them a nice difference - they just roll easier and no difference on the highway. I'm taking it to Utah again this spring. :)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Finally cleaned up... had to plow a path to the wood pile... also, no more swingset action... I am tired of digging that snow out!

cb

0210151656.jpg

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
Looks like you guys on the north east coast are going to get two more shots of snow. The one coming your way now and the one we were suppose to get next wed. Our weather guy just said it's now going to go south of us and up to you guys. This Sucks.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I sliced the sidewall in my front left tractor tire last night at 10pm while clearing off the 4-5 inches... frantically searching for another one... 23x8.5x12... oddball size that only came on my model Kubota from 96-2001... should be easy ;)

A foot coming Sat into Sunday, blizzard conditions... this morning the weatherman let slip about Wed... said he thinks it will be worse than this one tomorrow... so that is going to be 1-3 feet of snow we have to put somewhere... I need to get that tire fixed ASAP!

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Two very hard to find odd sized tires... check

3 hours and 300 dollars the new front tires for the Kubota are on to prepare for the foot of snow tomorrow and the foot plus on Wednesday.
BTW, once I had both hard to find new tires mounted, I learned that one of the tubes had let go with a very faint whistling noise from the stem area.
Fixed that up with a new tube, which took 3 stores to find and I am in finally now and it is 74.... due to the wood stove... the actual temp outside is 0... headed to -10 tonight.

In the end, I guess the tires were originals and dry cracked on the inside sidewalls... that puts them at 18 years old, so I guess it was time.

0213151711.jpg

cb