• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

JerseyJeeps Road Trippin' Thread

eju6emuv-1.jpg
 
.
.

Congrats, but not surprised to hear this as you had an awesome line-up there!

.
.

I didn't mean me I meant that they do all the first place's together ;). I got one for the m715 in the Military class though.

To answer your question above the 5th one was the red CJ 7 renegade :thumbsup:
 
so what awards did you win, a first in military class and..........?
 
2nd place for the blue CJ-5 and 3rd place for the red CJ-7. And the scrambler won best in show for the stock category. Two jeepsters and a cj6 took the three places in the cj6/cj8/jeepsters/commando combo class.
 
Road tripping tonight to go pick up a 83 Cherokee Laredo that a guy was gonna scrap.
 
Very rusty. But yes , 45 mins north. It's a final year Cherokee tho with 360 and 4spd. It's been sitting since 1996. Great for parts but ill see if the 360 has a chance to fire first.
 
Here are a few more pics. Looking at it closer - it was parked, in 1991, when it sat outside and never moved ! It has 93k miles on it. The seller said his son moved overseas and never came back. Can u imagine. If only stored inside !!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406386462.108192.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406386505.283834.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406386531.603423.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406386548.515392.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406386635.143755.jpg
 
I used to have an empty ten gallon can of Rusty Jones rustproofing. It was the can the material was shipped to the applicators in. No surprise, even the inside of the can was completely rusty. I don't think this stuff ever worked.
 
Back
Top