• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Just another typical day at the shop. .

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
I have a chance to sit in one of the trucks to see how much elbow room they had because I want to build a WC53. Game on now. After I find a WC53 to build, the Scrambler will be going on the chopping block.

no rule against having both.....

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
I wish... I couldn't fund the WC-53 project without selling the 8 unfortunately. With the WC-53, it will be a good mix of retro for the shop but yet tons/linked/LSX with twins to wheel it. My plan is to do some metal work to the fenders to lay the turbos into them and run without the hood side panels. It's all built in my head, now I need to find one and get to it. What's one more project right?

Sent from my SM-G920V

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
I worked on squirrel yesterday for a few hours and remounted the front shock lower mounts for more down travel. Now I need to remake the temporary test pieces out of 1/4" and rebuild the top mounts too.

Sent from my SM-G920V

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
ece4a3ee4eb8e6789676dd554ec54032-1.jpg
feec3e97c161a6dda8406e9b5af0b9ee-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
We were doing some cylinder head work for his other race car. Unfortunately I did not get to drive it because of the combination of the wet streets and that I'm irresponsible with 750hp at tap, I thought it would be a good time to take a pass until there was dry streets......

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Machining another crank pulley for a kit that was supposed to work....Fail

48e1114dba3225c194c0fb769c3acbe9-1.jpg
131dae4b6675baa89ec9a483637d749b-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
I got to do some EFI tune work for Randy of Randy's Ring and pinion yesterday. You never know who is going to walk thru the door here.

594efa30592f775784369a13989801dd-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
I have a chance to sit in one of the trucks to see how much elbow room they had because I want to build a WC53. Game on now. After I find a WC53 to build, the Scrambler will be going on the chopping block.

12c35a258bb85137a19a5dc0be6e2c29-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V

I hauled two of these for a guy in Colorado last month, if youre serious about finding one I bet hed sell before he gets to into it. Talk to John at vintagemilitaryvehicles.com he has been in Brazil for over a onth and could likely use some incom...

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Talk to John at vintagemilitaryvehicles.com he has been in Brazil for over a onth and could likely use some incom...

I actually emailed John probably about 2 months ago on a recent WC53 acquisition of his to get a price on it but never got a reply back. After EJS and the mods on my Jeep for the trip, I'll be back in the save money mode so I can get one of these......

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Still every once in a while an original build sheet can be found on top of a fuel tank. :)

712c5e1a163760324d2c4dad3895c892-1.jpg
5515c441cbf5d8ba19d06f0932f55391-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V