Oh man, that's a bummer. Work is going to get in the way of " Real ( Jeep ) Work.
I made some more real progress today- first I installed the Warn hub kit. Looks nice against the black wheels- I might modify the center caps so the hubs show more. (I’m still trying to figure out how to spiffy up the brass dials.) Next step was reinstalling the engine. I was a hoping everything aligned up correctly because I added a 1/4” spacer under the drivers mount to level the engine. Well, everything went perfectly. Slid right into place, didn’t even have to use the dead-blow on the mount bolts! Good times. Also, my poly body mounts showed up today. Tomorrow will probably be a clean-up day, and then the plumbing starts!