• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

nevada poser

renolaw

RARECJ8
City
reno
State
nv
getting near end of the trail spied this small gully and-- why not take a pic?

the heep worked flawlessly in the dry waterfalls earlier.

DSC06886-1.jpg

taken last year behind our property-- can't wait for snow! The 37s look small in deep snow

DSC04688-1.jpg

my rig but not me, i took the pic
DSC04676-1.jpg

Last edited:

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
very nice! that's some pretty good snow you got there, personally I can wait for it but your pics have me wanting enough for a snow day!

ben8jamin

SOA Member & PROUD of it!
City
St. Simons Island
State
GA
Nice pics... question: is your cage just a OEM scrambler rollbar with the legs cut off and re-welded straight across? been thinking of doing that...

renolaw

RARECJ8
City
reno
State
nv
ben8jamin said:
Nice pics... question: is your cage just a OEM scrambler rollbar with the legs cut off and re-welded straight across? been thinking of doing that...

Yes, it is another OEM bar that i lopped off the kickers, reversed the rear hoop then welded the kickers across as spreaders. i like the uniform look- many use smaller tube for a rear family cage but this larger 3" factory bar makes for a cleaner appearance. where the rear hoop meets the floor, i welded each side to a flat plate that is bolted thru the tub, so the entire cage can be lifted out if needed.

mb