• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

new addition to the family..... what u guy think

mike_bfdr

Basic User
City
riverside
State
ca
on the past weekend i was helping a friend wire up his light bar and we were talking about his roof top tent he just got. i want to buy one for a scrambler trailer im going to build with an extra scrambler body i have, and put the tent on top of a rack i will be building. then he told me about a fleetwood neon that would be cool to get, well ii was looking all night sat and sun too see who made something like it. well lets just say i found ont i liked and was on the hunt to get one. all day mon i did my research and also found out that coleman made them as well....... yesterday morning well working i went on craigslist to see what i can find, on my first search i found it, e-mailed him told him ill be heading out tonight to check it out well to make a long story shout i got it...... 2 1/2 hrs there and 3 hrs back home
2011 COLEMAN COBALT

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
looks great and it matches your truck.... did it come with the honda geni?

mike_bfdr

Basic User
City
riverside
State
ca
looks great and it matches your truck.... did it come with the honda geni?

lol thanks..... to bad im hopping to use my scrambler but i guess the runner will work till its finish lol.......... yeah about that honda geni..... i wish lol