• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

new england scrambler run.

cj7berry

Basic User
City
rochester
State
nh
I want to get a scrambler run together here in mass sometime in early june. I was wondering how many people would be intrested in going on this. It would be a weekend long, 2 different trails here in western mass. Email me if intersted @ cj7berry@yahoo.com Thanks wayne

Gunner

cheeeezyazz
City
falmouth
State
me
i would be into it depending on the date im not really sure how many scrambler owners there are in the northeast

cj7berry

Basic User
City
rochester
State
nh
That makes three of us so far. If we don't get enough I will invite some other jeep owners, but it would be nice to have 4or 5 scramblers only. I'll have a define date by the end of the week. later Wayne

Crazy8

SOA charter member
City
Union
State
Me
NE Scrambler run

I am up in Maine, and would love to come, but I'm about a week away from a frame off. Maybe next time?

I would still be interested in coming along as a passenger if anyone has room. :D

Last edited:

jeepfleet

Jeep Freak!
City
Quincy
State
MA
I would be interested in a Scrambler run in Mass. I will try to make a June Run it depends on the date, I've just done a ton of work to mine and havn't really run it yet. So it could use the exersize. I'm nowhere near finished, But I would like to get some time on the trails.

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
I couldn't this year-but if you do it next year i might be able to work that one in-would love to come up that way-JC:p

cj7berry

Basic User
City
rochester
State
nh
Ok I've decided to have it the run on july12th 13th and14th. I will be going up ther on that friday . Wheeling will be on sat and sun... E mail me if intrested .cj7berry@yahoo.com:)

Jeremy

Scrambler Fanatic
City
Carlisle
State
PA
I would be interested if I get the transfercase rebuilt in time and financially recover form the cost :(

cj7berry

Basic User
City
rochester
State
nh
Due to problems beyond my control I'm going to cancel this run and reschedule it for later in the fall. It will be in late oct. thanks for the intrest and sorry for the inconvenience. Wayne