• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

New Guy

AngryHippo4x4

Basic User
City
Pueblo
State
CO
Well... I don't have an 8 yet, but I am in the market. Hopefully by or during spring break (last week in March) my wife and I will be adding one to our home.

My wife started my Jeep addiction when she bought her 2000 TJ 8 years ago. We still have that one. I had my own JKU but after sinking pounds of money and hours of labor and head scratching into the front end to fix a death wobble issue (that never got fixed) we traded it in. Now my wife gets to drive her jeep to work and back, and I have to drive my little Toyota Prius C, 90 miles a day. I actually really like it. But we "need" a jeep that can fit our 2 Great Danes and future kids for camping trips. We thought about getting another JKU but I wanted to go old school this time.

Both my wife and I are music teachers so we get summers off so plenty of time for Jeepin! But we don't share very well and we both like to drive hence the "need" for 2 jeeps.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Oh, I like you already! :cheers:

You're in the right place for sure. Welcome to the sickness ;)