• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

New to CJ -8

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I might be inclined to head that way, still a drive but I have relatives in N. CAL. and Oregon. It would depend on the timing of course.

Berniemac

City
Canby
State
Or
heres a few new pics, blackened out bumpers and head light rings, been all over it last couple of days . Im so stoked absolutely no rust under it. My hobbies are muscle cars and spent 8 years doing a frame off on a 65 442. Now doing a 67 ss 396 chevelle ,but decided the most fun I have ever had is the CJ 7s, now a scrambler. Im just burned out of huge projects so this is such a blessing to me. I'm 67 but no intentions of slowing down ,a day in my shop is a joy and day sitting on the couch is a waist of life. Ive really enjoyed the feed back.
Heres some before and after in two days P.S I used plastic dip incase I change My mind but a great product

Attachments

• IMG_0924D.JPG
    IMG_0924D.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0940D.JPG
    IMG_0940D.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 22

Berniemac

City
Canby
State
Or
Hey, so I have never been on a forum before, I don't even do Facebook, they would come burn my house down.
So , if I post too much are what ever please let Me know. I don't won't to be a bucket mouth
Thanks

jpnmaine

City
East Wilton
State
ME
If you have young kids and they are on...would recommend that you or momma be on as well. Didn't have to worry about THAT when my kids were young...

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Hey, so I have never been on a forum before, I don't even do Facebook, they would come burn my house down.
So , if I post too much are what ever please let Me know. I don't won't to be a bucket mouth
Thanks
The only thing you have to worry about is keep it Jeep related and post lots of pictures :rotfl:

Emile

City
Wilsonville
State
OR
Yep ,Your neighbor 10 milestone the the south of you Canby
Think I saw you driving on Easter, right by camping world. I was heading south on I-5 and just about snapped my neck when I saw your ride.