• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

NOS halfcab nutmeg top and doors

Pkelly1us

City
Glen alle
State
Va
I picked up a NOS kayline nutmeg half cab soft top with doors a while back. My progress on my scrambler is slow and even when it get it going I don’t know if the shape it’s in would warrant a nos top. I would be doing a disservice to it quite frankly. I could post pics later this week but what’s the going rate for it? I’m in Richmond va. No hardware with it

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
I picked up a NOS kayline nutmeg half cab soft top with doors a while back. My progress on my scrambler is slow and even when it get it going I don’t know if the shape it’s in would warrant a nos top. I would be doing a disservice to it quite frankly. I could post pics later this week but what’s the going rate for it? I’m in Richmond va. No hardware with it
I would be interested in that. Do you have the hardware as well?

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Somehow I should know you or have run across you around here...just saying.

Pkelly1us

City
Glen alle
State
Va
We’ve never met but communicated here. We have to be miles apart as I feel you are up near Ashland right ?

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
We’ve never met but communicated here. We have to be miles apart as I feel you are up near Ashland right ?
No, I’m 6 miles north of Short Pump. 20 minutes west of Ashland. (For those wondering, yes, there is an area named Short Pump)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
If it is NOS vs. OEM you have a wide range of what the value is.... but I imagine you are going to be forced to put a price on it soon if you are looking to sell it or the thread will go away.

cb

ajayla

City
Long Beach
State
CA
If you still have the top and doors and want to trade it for a hard top let me know. Especially if you're in the mood to drive to California!

scrangler

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Topeka
State
KS
I have a jeep with the hardware kit and need a new top for it. Is it still for sale. Im Mike. Im in kansas. My cell is 785 554 7722.

Attachments

• 9659B2F2-98F5-484A-882D-ADB240CA1945.jpeg
    9659B2F2-98F5-484A-882D-ADB240CA1945.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 22

Pkelly1us

City
Glen alle
State
Va
Mike,
Believe it or not a neighbor has a mint 84 that may want it. I’m going to be traveling for work for a week. If he doesn’t buy it I will reach out. Drop me a line late in the week of the 25th to remind me as I have a lot going on