• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Ohio member's in here?

OhioScrambler

Basic User
Hi, I finally joined up...though I've had my Scrambler for awhile now. When I first came in I think in November to look at this site I found someone's phone number...a member from Delaware, Ohio...I called u and asked about your Halftop I wanted to buy from you...I'm pretty much ready to do this...but have since lost my cell phone with your number...

Anyways anybody reading this know of names of Central Ohio member's please let me know...
Thanks and Hey this is a way kewl site guys!
Aaron: :D

Marine-OpLaw

'ANTIQUATED' PackRat
City
Fredericksburg
State
VA
NW Ohio Scrambler... in VA!?!

Aaron,

Hey Aaron! I'm from NW Ohio - St. Marys to be exact (near Lima). However, b/c I am active duty USMC, I am currently living in northern VA. (I do have another Scrambler being stored in an Ohio barn - so I figure still qualify as an OH Scrambler!)

Glad to see you here - hope to see more of you. Maybe we can hook up sometime when I get home on leave next time.

Welcome!

OhioScrambler

Basic User
Hey that is kewl...good to see someone's here..
Yah we can connect sometime..I'm also into full size Jeeps...this is my first Scrambler..and well...being an 'Ohio Scrambler' it's a basketcase for now..runs though...the previous owner 'bobbed' the tub...actually cut it from behind the door opening back...it's gone..which sux's....I'm looking for a used tub to fix up..as I used to do autobody work, and wouldn't mind a 'Jeep' project.

I'm still hoping to find this guy that was here back in November I saw a post in the 'hardtop for sale section' He posted his number...I called, we discussed getting a halftop..I said I'd call back around the first of the year, well my old cell phone died...and I never recorded his number anywhere and I don't see it on my phone records...so if anybody can help out..I know he's from the Columbus/Delaware area..
Thanks
Aaron

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
OHIO

Tony Ross aka teacher is from Ohio,he's on here from time to time.You might try to do a search in the tops scetion or pullthem all up from the dates you think it might have been,it'll take a while to sort through them but you should be able to find the info-JC;)

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
MORE HELP

Contact Jim Wilson he's in Ohio and big into Scramblers he might be able to help you out also:
Jim Wilson Phone: 937-773-6833 Email: jeeprider_2@hotmail.com

Tell him JC from Scenic City 4wd Club told you to call