jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Sweet video!! I got to see Oscar in person last summer, and it sure lives up to its name. Great rig and well done CJ :wave:

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Turned out to be a nice day yesterday so decided to give Oscar his yearly bath and strip him down for the summer.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Found some issues going through everything on the 7 after the Virginia 4 WD association members only ride. Had to replace all the ball joints, new u joints in both axles, fuel tank skid needed the very large dent repaired before it caused a leak and found a pretty good dent in the diff cover which was also leaking at an alarming rate. Pretty much all squared away now need to finish beefing up the fuel tank skid then reassemble. IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0346.jpg IMG_0347.jpg

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Tried a beef up to the rear diff cover I can't take credit for the idea friend who wheels with us at Oak Ridge made some like this for JeeperDDs sisters scrambler thaught I would give it a try.
IMG_0361.jpg IMG_0362.jpg IMG_0363.jpg

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Great job on all of the patch pieces. Its very time consuming and a PIA, but its coming out great. keep at it.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Finally got the right color door skins. @Jeeperdd hooked me up with them a while back and finally had a day that worked out to put them on. Small steps getting the 7 to a very nice driver status are happening now that the Scrambler is the dedicated wheeling rig. Trying not to tear it all the way down again as my wallet can’t handle it right now. But it’s not out of the question. 46379B1E-AAC0-49BA-9757-A39DC40E2899.jpeg C2076775-9F0C-48EE-9217-0720B72EB3A3.jpeg