Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Starting to look like a jeep. Dustin recruited some more help this morning as well.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
And by 1pm today had this.

Runs and drives. Huge shout out to jeeperdd his knowledge of jeeps is incredible.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA

Probly should have had more poctures but Dustin is hard to catch on film as fast as he can put one of these together.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
We did pretty good, we only had a few issues to work through. Leaking brake line at the proportioning valve was a pain to get to, rewiring the fuel injection harness and finding the "Right" relays b/c the PO cut them out, getting the fuel pump to prime. :thumbsup:

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Now you at least have something to wheel at nationals if the scrambler doesn't get done. :)
Thanks Brother no way this would have happened with out your skills.

By the way already been tire shopping.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Got a little more done today. Tire carrier on, rear seat in, headlight and turn signals now working. Door hinges put on and then through the soft top on. I got it when i baught the jeep but never put it on. Thaught i would check it out. One bad zipper section i think the mice got into while it was in storage. But looks ok.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Winch on today. Making the mounts took much longer than i expected. And getting all the bolts tight was quite the puzzle.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Yes sir. Just trying to get up the nerve to try and get it inspected to be 100% legal.