• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Postal drive thru fun

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Love when there’s two lanes as I go through in reverse. I get double the fun.

It took forever for someone to get in line behind me. The other one was almost back to the road before someone finally figured it out.

lady handed me my drink was all “Here’s your medium diet Dr. P… WHOAH!”

8BF78E8C-5071-4CAB-9EB3-75AA842C9818.jpegCDFB7B91-53E4-4C29-9593-98A53C9F4CAC.jpeg030660E8-8328-4A03-A80B-7AB7CAD36B89.jpeg42B55742-9130-459D-986B-5167923A2F5C.jpeg

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
When the day comes mine is on the road I plan to do this. Has been my plan since the first time you posted doing this!

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Can you back with a trailer as well? :LOL:

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
Drive thru story: We're in a Taco Bell drive thru (only way to access food) at about 11:30 pm and after the end of the local races. Two guys in front of us walking through as their only transportation is a large truck/trailer with a race car on it not able to fit in drive thru. Lady in Taco Bell will not take their order because they're not in a vehicle and will not listen their excuse as to why. Guy says "if they want a car, let's give them a car". They unload the car from the trailer, drive it to the drive through and proceed through to get their meal. Loudest darn car I've heard in a long time! People came out in support of the driver and co-pilot, clapped, took pictures, and someone had even paid for their meal by the time they got to the pick-up window. Nice way to end a night.

mwqpd11

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Coopersburg
State
PA
That’s funny. Someone joke with me about going through the drive in reverse. I’m in the middle of buying a right hand Jeep. Being delivered in 2 weeks