• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Random Post Thread (aka: increase your post count here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jims chop shop

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
stafford
State
va
caf53c1c8a62104b53c1723dcf00a256-1.jpg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I think this thread has overstayed its welcome. Just came on and this was the new thread display:

threads.jpg

I'd personally long ago turned off notifications of this thread because there was no point to the updates.

I think that it's a little too easy for folks to throw things up here that may not otherwise make the cut for an actual thread. That does two things:

-fills this uselessly long thread with more stuff (not saying everything here is useless, just that the thread has no point and is too long for anyone to ever read through and there's no unifying topic)

-bumps this back to the top to repeat the cycle

I feel like we have the ScRamblings sub forum specifically to contain threads on all kinds of topics outside of Scrambler stuff, why not simply use it with topic names that let people know what's being discussed?

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
I agree with bigwalton. I personally am sick of seeing these pictures with no meaning.
107 pages and 80% are by 4 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.