• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Registraion OPEN - 2017 SOA National Scramble, Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, TN

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Registration is open for the 14th Annual SOA National Scramble, Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, TN.

:SOA::SOA::SOA::SOA:

Final details and schedule are still being nailed down, but registration is now open via the form link below.

-awesome trail riding for ALL levels
-the most Scramblers you'll ever seen in one place
-the best group of family-oriented Jeepers you'll ever meet
-traditional raffle for awesome prizes :headbang:

Fees are laid out below, please include the appropriate amount along with any additional items you wish to select with your payment.

Note that SOA members get a discount on their entry fee. SOA membership is $50 ($52 PayPal) for new members and $30 ($32 Paypal) for renewing members and comes with a number of goodies on it's own, so why not register to get more cool stuff and the discounted entry fee? You can join the SOA here:
http://www.cj-8.org/membership

Early Bird Registration (before April 17) SOA member = $70 (includes event T-shirt)
Early Bird Registration (before April 17) non-SOA member = $90 (includes event T-shirt)

Basic Registration (April 18 -May 15) SOA member = $80 (includes event T-shirt)
Basic Registration (April 18 -May 15) non-SOA member = $100 ( includes event T-shirt)

Late Registration (after May 15) SOA member = $ 90 (NO T-shirt)
Late Registration (after May 15) non-SOA member = $100 (NO T-shirt)

NOTE: These fees DO NOT include the Land Use Permit Costs for Windrock Park

PERMIT TYPE ADULTS 12 AND UNDER
One Day $17 $8
Two Day $33 $16
Three Day $44 $22
Four Day $55 $28
Annual $88 $44

Registration is now OPEN!

http://www.cj-8.org/2017-national-scramble

There are two ways to make payment (you have to fill in the form at the link above before sending payment and be sure to include money for optional items you select!):

PayPal your total event fee plus 4% (to cover PayPal fees) to event@cj-8.org. Please add your name and/or CJ-8.com username and "SOA National" in the note section.

By mail (check or money order), send your registration fee to:
Scrambler Owners Association
C/O George Farrish
119 Circle Drive
Brandon MS 39042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
National `Tentative' Schedule pdf file for printing:

View attachment 2017 National Schedule.pdf

2017 Schedule.jpg

Last edited:

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Done and check is mailed.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Early Bird registration deadline is fast approaching!

Get registered now and save a few bucks.

Looks like we already have close to 25 signed up!

National Logo 2017.jpg

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
List of those that took advantage of the Early Bird registration period!

30 registrants in the Early Bird might just be a record to boot!

If you registered and are not on list get with us.

Registration 4-17-17.jpg

cparker

Basic User
City
Clarksville
State
TN
I just registered and paid a little bit ago. The basic registration is from April 18 -May 15. So my understanding is that it still made the deadline for early bird? My own fault for waiting to the last minute. Planned to do it earlier this weekend, but this front axle overhaul has been a complete pain in the *** and lost track of time.

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Shoot. I just registered and paid via paypal. Do I owe more money? Did I miss the early bird? Please let me know if I need to send any extra $$.

Same deal as cparker above. I read it as THROUGH the 17th. My issue if I missed it. Just let me know. Thanks.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
I just registered and paid a little bit ago. The basic registration is from April 18 -May 15. So my understanding is that it still made the deadline for early bird? My own fault for waiting to the last minute. Planned to do it earlier this weekend, but this front axle overhaul has been a complete pain in the *** and lost track of time.

Shoot. I just registered and paid via paypal. Do I owe more money? Did I miss the early bird? Please let me know if I need to send any extra $$.

Same deal as cparker above. I read it as THROUGH the 17th. My issue if I missed it. Just let me know. Thanks.

You guys are good to go!