• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Scrambler photo contest

RMNP CJ-8

Gold Member
City
Estes Park
State
CO
Having a Scrambler is about having fun and making memories with family and friends, building, wheeling, traveling, and sharing a common passion.
Here is a photo of me and my Dad out for a trip through the mountians in our favorite rides on a nice day.RDY_1176-2.jpg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I don't know how I would be able to make a choice.@bigwalton!!!

It was not easy and took a lot of going back and forth.

In the end it was between yours and @mysunnshine ’s most excellent shot. Ended up going with the more stock one, probably because of the wheels as much as anything. There were a lot deserving of winning, this was a good idea.

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
We have a winner!!! This was wicked hard to narrow down. Ultimately, in addition to being such a great picture with ideal lighting, this one really sums up what Scramblers are all about. Message me an address @RMNP CJ-8 and I’ll figure out a suitable prize to get you.

Congrats and thanks to everyone for all the awesome photos! This was great! Sorry I was late on the winner!
Beautiful picture! I really liked this thread.

RMNP CJ-8

Gold Member
City
Estes Park
State
CO
When Eric told me I was the winner of the photo contest I knew the prize would probably be something pretty cool.

He said it was taking him a little while to decide what he was going to ship and last week he said it was on the way!

Little did I know I would come home today to find he shipped me a Jeep Scrambler in excellent condition!
He also sent some other cool accessories.

Pics coming soon!

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
Awesome! Where can I buy the CJ-8 and JPFreek stickers? I really miss that reading that mag.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Awesome! Where can I buy the CJ-8 and JPFreek stickers? I really miss that reading that mag.

The CJ-8 was a leftover I found a while back. I may have a random few more. I have a pile of JPFreek stickers left. If you have any of the issues or go to one from the last four years from our library, there’s a page with PayPal links to buy stickers.

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
Great! I will do that, thanks.