Big Thanks to @Kim Dawson New Wheel looks great with the button. One of the Jeeps is definitely going Garnet, but the other one might be headed down the nutmeg path as the nutmeg seats were discovered and "claimed" apparently... we will see how it unfolds, but it is nice that I have options now.
Been finishing up shipping things out and "art" projects.... but I did some filling in of holes, finish welding and some rough cutting... hopefully fitting this up tonight and get some progress in between painting the projects.
Not much change, but a lot of off/on and measuring...
And when art projects go wrong... I don't know what happened to the paint... put clear on it and it crinkled all up... cool effect, but definitely not what I was going for.
We had quite a change in temperature and moisture, so not sure if that is the cause... but we will see if it dries out enough for it to stay on it. I did clean this with an alcohol/water mixture, but it had long since dried before I put the clear on.. who knows.
Also, I am getting to the point where I think this is going to be a lot easier to take the cab off and flip it upside down... all the down on the knees and under the Jeep measuring and checking really has caused me to be quite sore and looking for a better way to deal with this.
The weather was amazing (for early April) this weekend.
I got all the wood cleaned up and started stacking for next year... split some as well after cutting some... usually I don't get to this until mid-summer.
So, that was great news...
Got on the Jeep a bit as well after a lot more yard clean up.
Have to make a dump run this week we got so much debris cleaned up.
Again, normally this is at least May if not later before we get out doors... today is supposed to be 60+... unheard of.
Sadly, I have to work.
Anyway... flipped the tub.
It will make it easier to work on htis way.
Lots of tucking and trimming and fitting, but we are getting closer... the on/off of these things for cutting and welding is getting old