• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

SOA Fall Scramble

homerscj8

Basic User
SOA Member
City
Hartselle
State
al
When : November 12-14 or 15.
Where : Hot Springs Arkansas. Super Lift Off Road Park
Who. : SOA and friends

See ya there

b2esq

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Glen Allen
State
VA
So... silly question. Would there be much point in coming to one of these things with my street queen? I'd like to meet some of you people (names/faces with the lurking and all that ... not at all in a creepy way... :p), but I don't really see me taking the "pin-up red" anywhere I wouldn't drive my 2011 GC Overland Summit (i.e., smoothly paved roads)...

On the other hand, I'd help you guys turn yours back upright...

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Absolutely come on. There aren some trails in the park a stocker can do and likely a shotgun seat with someone if you're coming and don't want to get in over your head.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
I'm going to try my best to come to this ride:thumbsup::wave:

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
We're in as I just made RV reservations. Will get there Wednesday afternoon/evening.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
I guess I better see about reserving a camping/tent spot, forgot all about it:eek::eek:

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
So in trying 2 prepare what 2 bring food wise. R there any plans for evening dinner(s)?

ineedajeep

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Lake Charles
State
LA
Me and Tommy are going. I dont think there are any firm eating plans.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Adams Family will be eating out Thursday thru Saturday evenings. Coltons Steak House at least 1 night or more!

We will probably be in too late Wednesday and will just grab something along the way.

Staying at the luxurious Knights INN!!!!!!!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Jealous, post pictures! :thumbsup:

Just to be clear, this isn't anything put on specifically by the SOA, using SOA funds, or requiring any SOA membership, right? Just want that to be clear for folks who may have assumed from the title or find this later on.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Just to be clear, this isn't anything put on specifically by the SOA, using SOA funds, or requiring any SOA membership, right? Just want that to be clear for folks who may have assumed from the title or find this later on.

You are correct. Just a annual fall gathering. Not SOA sanctioned, NO SOA funding or SOA membership required. All welcome.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been wanting to get back to Hot Springs with the Postal in its current incarnation... someday.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
What's the matter with this Thursday through Sunday :thumbsup::wave::shrug::thumbsup::wave:

Yeah??????????

Hope to be in around 7-8 Wednesday evening.
Will probably bring truck and trailer out to park and then drive one of the Scramblers back to town.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
What's the matter with this Thursday through Sunday :thumbsup::wave::shrug::thumbsup::wave:

Lots. I'll never be able to make an event this time of Nov. Fall/SEMA issue of the magazine has to get out before Thanksgiving.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Yeah??????????

Hope to be in around 7-8 Wednesday evening.
Will probably bring truck and trailer out to park and then drive one of the Scramblers back to town.

My buddy Charles from Slidell, LA, should be at the park sometime early Thursday morning. He has a maroon 2 door JK Rubicon on 35's, he has a camping/RV spot reserved.

Me and Tiffany should make it up there Thursday afternoon. I plan on camping, but I haven't made any reservations, hope they aren't booked up.

See y'all soon:thumbsup::wave:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Lots. I'll never be able to make an event this time of Nov. Fall/SEMA issue of the magazine has to get out before Thanksgiving.

That's why Al Gore invented the internet and portable computers :rotfl::rotfl::wave:

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
8e48d3fbf0ac2ef09b8b86b0a5fdc098-1.jpg
21c5411e162f0ec275bda6f86335e318-1.jpg

Enjoying an evening of food & fellowship after a good day of wheelin. Only a couple of peeps not pictured.