certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I can imagine they are not going to get all their money that was invested into that build, out of it !
You never do... someone asked me the other day about the truck I am building as he wanted to buy it... when I told him the number to pry it away as is he almost stroked out... he then said, I understand it has labor in it, but you never get that back.

That is true, you don't, but I also don't want to sell it, so I gave you the I don't want to sell it price.
Also, if you had to source all this, it will take a lot of time.
I saved you all of this to get to where it is now, so that to me is worth a lot, to you it is not worth as much... matter of perspective.

cb

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
You never do... someone asked me the other day about the truck I am building as he wanted to buy it... when I told him the number to pry it away as is he almost stroked out... he then said, I understand it has labor in it, but you never get that back.

That is true, you don't, but I also don't want to sell it, so I gave you the I don't want to sell it price.
Also, if you had to source all this, it will take a lot of time.
I saved you all of this to get to where it is now, so that to me is worth a lot, to you it is not worth as much... matter of perspective.

cb
125 K

cw05

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Augusta
State
GA
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what Jscherb sold his Gaucho tribute style truck for? It was ~10 years ago but I'm not sure that it has ever been finished.

Attachments

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what Jscherb sold his Gaucho tribute style truck for? It was ~10 years ago but I'm not sure that it has ever been finished.
I don't know what it sold for, but I have tried to buy it numerous times and he still won't sell it.

cb

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I don't know what it sold for, but I have tried to buy it numerous times and he still won't sell it.

cb
Who owns it, somebody here? What part of the country is it in? It was a roller if I remember correctly, is it a driver now?