• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Va4WDA Annual September Trail Ride @ Oakridge

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Only about 20 slots left to register...

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
I'm in...registered the first day. Gotta get the scrammy to muffler shop and get the new trailer/camper rig cleaned up and prepped to go.

Truck

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Truck We plan on pulling my 5th wheel out and camping too. Where are you planning on getting in the field?

CJ ATE

Legacy Registered User
City
Vinton
State
VA
I will be there with a few rigs in tow.
Pulling in Thursday evening to set up camp and begin liver punishment. :) lol

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
Truck We plan on pulling my 5th wheel out and camping too. Where are you planning on getting in the field?
We should be there Thurs afternoon. Want to get there earlier enough to park the trailer beast.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I'll be "camping" in my usual spot. I expect to be there about dinner time on Thursday. Rusty is staying at the same place as me, but no telling when he'll get there.

Grantshire

Legacy Registered User
City
Richmond
State
VA
I will be there as well and may have an extra room at Village. I will know by next week and will release it if I don't need it.

Grantshire

Legacy Registered User
City
Richmond
State
VA
I plan on getting there by around 4PM and unloaded (hopefully my Commando). As stated earlier, I have two rooms at the Village Inn. I only need one so if you want the other send me a PM. I will release it back to Village on Monday if I haven't heard from anyone.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Dinner at Vito's Thursday? I hope to be there around 5:30 and get unloaded.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
I have to work thurs night and I'm not able to find a cover. Really cramping my camping opportunities :/

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I have to work thurs night and I'm not able to find a cover. Really cramping my camping opportunities :/

You sure you're going to to be feeling well that afternoon/evening? Cramps maybe.

Does anyone have an EZ-up canopy to bring....just in case?

Grantshire

Legacy Registered User
City
Richmond
State
VA
5:30 sounds good. My daughter is coming in from VT but should be there by then. Think Truck's son is hitching a ride with her so Truck may be there by then as well.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Truck and i should be there pretty early in the afternoon barring any unforseen issues.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Truck and i should be there pretty early in the afternoon barring any unforseen issues.

Now that there is funny! Truck early?

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Hey guys we are grilling out fri night at my camper! Hamburgers and hotdogs come on by for some food. Shouldn't be hard to miss. Big 5th wheel camper.

JMU Scrambler

Basic User
SOA Member
City
Keswick
State
VA
I plan to leave right after work on Thursday, pulling my brother's camper. Should put me there around 5:30.