walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Can't take any of the credit, but I agree that it looks good. It's all along the underside and in the wheel wells, too. I'm still debating whether I want carpet or not in the cab. Maybe I'll pick one up just for nights on the town...

Pman

Busted Knuckles
LIFETIME
City
Mount Pleasant
State
SC
Nice!! I’m one of those weirdos who like carpet. I’ll put mine back in once I have it all sealed up (and have it covered in the rain). Rain leaked in the cab like a sieve when I bought it, which was neglected by the PO which then compounded the rust problems in the front floor.

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Finally figured out the wiring on my mini-amp, and I can actually hear music while driving now! Kenwood Bluetooth 4 channel tucked in the glove box:
IMG_20200126_133055.jpg

with the remote secured on a short piece of aluminum stock:
IMG_20200126_133059.jpg

Still sorting out the check engine light. Replaced the MAP sensor, and now the only code I'm getting is a high idle speed code. I think it may be as simple as disconnecting the pcm and running the idle relearn steps... But me being me, I'll probably wait until I have time to replace the intake manifold gasket, throttle body, and knock sensors next month just to be thorough.

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Must be mini. No much can fit in our glove boxes. Cool ! The remote controls everything ?
Everything Bluetooth related (BT volume, song skip, play/pause), and can swap between Bluetooth and the in-dash stereo. The stereo controls everything radio and cassette player related.

It's a Kenwood M1824BT, perfect size and range. Doesn't get too hot in there, either :)

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Where is that restored jeep radio? I mean, the whole thing is perfect, then a digital radio?

Just funnin ya!

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Where is that restored jeep radio? I mean, the whole thing is perfect, then a digital radio?

Just funnin ya!
It's in the closet :) - I'm starting to strip the non-essential OEM stuff. I also have to come up with a way to have it send a power on signal to the amp. I think I might try to tap into the lamp circuit for that.