• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Warn 8274 Install

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Well, Joe just replied, he has them, for $97 a pair... I can understand a little more than the normal price, but wow.. cannot afford that right now.
Oh wow, he must've run out and had to do a new printing - I don't think he was charging more than $20 way back when.

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Islandjunkie is the Ebay seller. Bought several from him. Sent an email last week with no response yet.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I bought this set back in 2018. I think I might have another decal bought from joe years ago, but I am not sure where it is. Might try contacting islandjunkie on eBay.

00C1935A-2D3C-4E92-A9D8-106B7C7FC6C5.jpeg

Islandjunkie

Edit - roscoe1974 beat me to the reply button.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
That’s crazy. I had talked to this guy for a while on the phone before and bought a bunch of his stuff. He was a good guy. Hope he’s ok.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Tim's the ebay guy. He's a great guy, not too far from me.

He had some health issues a while back. Knee replacement that went bad, had sepsis and all kinds of issues, spent some extended time in the hospital. I'm guessing that's what happened with his ebay stuff. I've known him for years, and the most recent ebay feedback is not him at all.

I sent him a text to see if he still has stickers etc. Will report back.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Tim said if anyone wants decals he does have them. Said people are welcome to text him. PM me for his phone number. Don't want to post it.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Should we buy his stock to make them available here? Wonder how many he has and how much for all of them?

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
He's a member here, just hasn't been active in a long time. I sent him a link to this thread and he said he can't remember his login info.

@Mojojeeper is his username

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Tim said if anyone wants decals he does have them. Said people are welcome to text him. PM me for his phone number. Don't want to post it.
Does he still use the email that you posted back in 2016?
stickers.PNG

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Not sure. He told me to give his phone number and people can text him. PM me if you don't get a response to email and I'll send you his phone number.

Cutlass327

City
Beach City
State
OH
Might try Montana Jacks Outpost. They sell the old style sticker, so they might also have the Jeep SE sticker.

Finally got a chance to call, he said they have some varieties of the red ones, but no Jeep ones.

I'll have to email the guy FLCJ8 mentioned...

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
I need a decal set. If anyone has Tim's # please DM me. Thanks.

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Anyone ordered from Tim in the last few weeks? I ordered a few 2 weeks ago that have not shown up.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I screenshotted that and sent it to him Rosco.

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Thanks. Week long radio silence broken. He is refunding my money. Good for me, but not the guy who paid me to clean up his winch.

I was hoping I was wrong. Dont recommend.