What did you get for Christmas?

rstickley

SOA Member
SOA Member
City
Carencro
State
La
My daughter made this for me. Said she couldn't find a Scrambler to put in it and didn't want to open any of mine. Told her I wouldn't have mind and I still love it, at least I got some type of Jeep!
arnament.jpg

craveman85

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dolgeville
State
ny
I got a harbor height rolling tool cabinet and a vice. I'm getting myself a snowmobile soon though as my present "from the dog" It's a good excuse to buy ourselves something.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
My dad's Sheridan Blue-Streak, which he bought new when he was 13 years old (1960). I learned all my shooting basics with this air rifle, and now that I'm teaching my grand-kids to shoot, he's decided it's time to pass the torch! This is awesome... they don't make them like this anymore!

View attachment 56922

... AND my grandpa's Winchester Model 42 (made in 1937). The first time my grandpa took me pheasant hunting (I was 12 years old), he brought this .410 for me to use. I got three pheasants that day, and I was hooked! I sure miss him, he passed away in '15 at the age of 91 (and we hunted ducks together until he was 90). Now that this shotgun is mine, I'll teach my grandchildren to hunt with it as well.

View attachment 56924

Happy new year! :usflag:
Awesome. That 42 is the best 410 pump ever made, and current pricing reflects it! A family heirloom like that though...priceless.