• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

11th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - Open Now! - No membership requirement

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Ummmm…. Sooo……. I received my gift and am speechless. Which, if you’ve ever interacted with me, you know it would take something special to leave me at a loss of words. My face shows my surpriseD089B67C-B6AB-4D3E-95AB-636E3E0C1278.jpeg155B3318-8D07-4FA8-A6B9-689340275F5B.jpeg26EA8A70-3F7C-4555-878E-56CDF67387E6.jpeg

A set of Rigid pods, two soft shackles, a Rigid chase light, and a Hallmark Scrambler. @Oakley you went way beyond this year. Truly grateful and all will go to good use!

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Had a spare bit of time and the Wife around to take pictures. So here they are!! And again Thank You Secret Santa.

Hot wheel Scrambler--a red one at that. Some Virginia Sticker and a cool t-shirt with pocket.
20221212_141228resized.jpg

20221212_141356_001resized.jpg
The plastic case is water proof, has a flashlight and a knife inside.

20221212_141920resized.jpg
The head light has 6 different light settings. This is bright, with 2 white lights on, one with only of one white on, one with only the other white on, one red, one red flashing, one with a green? light. It is a cool! light.

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
What could it be...?

XmasCJ8 - 1.jpeg

I won't know for a little while yet... I'm on a self-imposed gift-opening ban until mine gets where it's going, because I was a little late sending it out. :banghead:

I will say that it looks (feels) like my Secret Santa hooked me up this year! 🎅

All will be revealed in just a few days time. Cheers! :cheers:

Oakley

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cumming
State
GA
My wife informed me that ours has arrived. When I make it home I’ll post . I told her don’t open it yet just to drive her crazy as she is one of those who cannot stand to wait 😂😂

Oakley

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cumming
State
GA
My Paula is the same way…
I have to hide my wife’s presents she will go as far as unwrapping them and rewrapping them.
One year we were In Michigan (Pontiac) and I went to hardcore pawn like 2 days before Christmas and bought a 10K diamond ring from Les and when he said he was open Christmas Day I had him hold it. Told my wife I got her nothing. She was almost in tears Christmas morning. I told her come on let’s go for a ride. Went to pawn shop and Les gave it to her then she was really mad 112B487B-E3B7-4ACB-8EF9-1349A509CE93.jpeg