• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2015 National Scramble - Hawk Pride Offroad park, Tuscumbia, Alabama

CHIEFWAHO

Former SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
2015 National Scramble - Hawk Pride Offroad park, Tuscumbia, Alabama

The SOA board has selected Hawk Pride Offroad park, Tuscumbia, Alabama as the location for the 2015 National Scramble.

Dates will be June 11, 12 & 13

Stay tuned for further details!

http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com/
 
Last edited:
i might actually go to this one and or the sandblast.. have to remember to put in vacation from work... :woot:
 
Leave entered. Now need to get a rig together I guess.
 
95% sure that is the weekend of my son's HS graduation. :banghead: :angry: Otherwise I would have been there.

No Jake you can't take my rig, you have to finish your own :bacon:

Truck
 
95% sure that is the weekend of my son's HS graduation. :banghead: :angry: Otherwise I would have been there.

Truck

X2. I was thinking I might be able to sneak down to this one then Asked my daughter her graduation date. Ugh.
 
There are at least five hotels within a few miles of the park. We will be posting a list of accommodations soon. The park has RV sites, Primitive Camping and a few cabins.
 
No idea how I missed this, but sure I'm your huckleberry.
 
They are getting closer and closer to my hometown, I will have to go to this one.
 
I always like to try new places. What's the policy for ex-scrambler owners.

Just have to be "sponsored" by a Scrambler owner, IIRC. You had a pretty green one, right? I remember stopping by your house to pick up a grill you donated to the raffle one year when you couldn't make it. (grill as in hamburgers, not grille as in rust). Consider yourself sponsored.
 
Back
Top