2017 National Scramble Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, TN

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys.

Looked at my calendar today when I was talking to my boss about the time off. I had assumed the dates were over a weekend. Hmmm. He said I was good to go anyway.

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Unless something changes doubt if I will be riding, If I get to come at all I will more than likely have to just run up and say hi to everyone one evening after work. That week was already taken on the vacation schedule. Hard to get time off over the summer unless someone moves or cancels a week of their vacation. We have 13 guys with 3 to 5 weeks vacation and they only let one off at a time thru the summer months.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
Unless something changes doubt if I will be riding, If I get to come at all I will more than likely have to just run up and say hi to everyone one evening after work. That week was already taken on the vacation schedule. Hard to get time off over the summer unless someone moves or cancels a week of their vacation. We have 13 guys with 3 to 5 weeks vacation and they only let one off at a time thru the summer months.
Look forward to seeing you, been a long time JC. :wave:

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Board Member
Hope you can find a way to make it JC.
Always good seeing you. It's practically in your back yard too!

Hey you guys open to new additions to the Scrambler event? I had one 20 years ago and I recently just grabbed another. Super excited about it. I have had jeeps since I was 17. Thanks

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
Hey you guys open to new additions to the Scrambler event? I had one 20 years ago and I recently just grabbed another. Super excited about it. I have had jeeps since I was 17. Thanks
Absolutely! and WELCOME! :wave:

rubclt

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Here are some pictures to encourage folks to go for great trails... All levels and 300 miles of ORV... I was at Windrock this week, this is Trail 51 in the rain in my LJ. Sorry my CJ8 is still in pieces...

cloud 8

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
Cabin 6 reserved with 4 beds. I only need one. Harmless Geezer here that will share and split expense. Any single takers?
Cloud 8

cloud 8

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
Cabin 6 reserved with 4 beds. I only need one. Harmless Geezer here that will share and split expense. Any single takers?
Cloud 8
PLAN B Cabin plan is changed to a room at the Comfort Inn in Oak Ridge. Looks a mite more comfortable and I still have an empty bed in the room for one . Holler if you might be interested. nmbailey@hotmail.com