6th Annual CJ-8 Secret Santa Gift Exchange Open!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Ok folks, I really need to see the photos from the people that have not yet posted them. Those photos are the reason that I make this happen every year. I like that folks get cool stuff, but I get the photos.

Unfortunately, we also appear to have the first non-follow-through participant. I'm going to make that right and will get something out tomorrow. I don't mind since Josh/Polarfire got Mater such cool lights. :smokin:

Also unfortunately, these are the kinds of things, if they continue to occur, that will ruin this awesome CJ-8.com tradition and make me not want to go through the trouble :(
This is unfortunate. We have a great group of members here. I think we all understand that things come up and we all fall on hard times from time to time but whatever the reason, this sort of thing should be communicated to be fair. Sorry this has happened and I hope the person is doing okay. BW let me know if you need anything, like I said on the phone, I have a few items I can send as well.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Gift is in the mail, it's all good. I'm less worried about the gift than I am about the well-being of the member. I get that stuff happens, it was bound to come up sooner or later.

The pictures, however, I am more :angry: about as that's quite simple to check off.

Griff04

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Albany
State
Ga
Tried posting pics tonite, the 1st one was upside down, the 2nd was sideways. Tried uploading from my iPhone, not sure what’s going on, will try again tomorrow.

I would have been willing to help out on missed gifts if needed.

View attachment 60985

Last edited:

HeyLady

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Leicester, North Carolina, United States
State
nc
Sorta been outa pocket and haven’t had a chance to post...still need to take pics.

Would like to thank HeyLady for the cool Scrambler hat and cutting board that I will get years of use out of.

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year.
Woohoo, glad you got it! There was a card in the box, but I understand how crazy it gets when opening a present. The board is from a cherry wood countertop that I repurposed into cutting boards. Don't ever put in the dishwasher, but clean it with a warm soapy cloth and rub with mineral oil when it looks dry. You should get many years of use out of it, enjoy!

Last edited:

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Thanks Eric for all your efforts. Also thanks to all the other members who also offered to set up to keep this game going.

I got a Very Nice shirt and some stickers to on the Jeep.

P1040708resied 2017.jpg