6th Annual CJ-8 Secret Santa Gift Exchange Open!

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Got a super handy survival/ tool kit that will easily fit in the glove box from SJC CJ8

Thanks Jonathan!

Attachments

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Awesomeness. I even got something but I need to get the pics to post and do a proper thank you! :banghead:

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
:christmas: Merry Christmas Eve! :christmas:

Ok people (like me), if you received something and haven't posted a photo showing yourself with your gift, let's make it happen! I'll be getting mine later this morning :thumbsup:

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
When Josh (Polarfire) visited this fall, I think he was so horrified by the sad shape of Mater’s side markers that he decided to do something about it. Thanks for the solid take-off replacements man!!

51A905FE-24B9-45C0-90CD-2CFDBFDB2E4A.jpg

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
A Christmas miracle! A package actually made it across the border :)

Thanks for the great gifts from the great white Mike "GravelTravels"!!!

My son snagged one before I could get to it, but I'm drinking one of beers in my Scrambler personalized cup right now. The hat also fits my huge head, so that's another miracle. My family lives right on the border so I really appreciate the crossed flags as well. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

IMG_0589.jpg
IMG_0590.jpg

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0981.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg

And all the way from Tennessee, I have a box (empty already, thanks to 4 boys) of moon pies, a see rock city birdhouse for our Christmas tree, and a wall hanging of Chattanooga that really makes me want to see your home Ed!!! Thank you so much, and merry Christmas to all of you!!!! And may there be plenty of jeeps and wheeling this year coming.

Incidentally, I got remarried in October, and my wife's family is absolutely enthralled at the camaraderie we here share, because of an inanimate piece of American ingenuity!!! Y'all are a great source of conversation!!!

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Glad the box made it. Let me know what the customs fees were... I tried to find out but could not... Hope you got to try at least one of the Moon Pies. And we would love for you to come visit the Scenic City!

By the way, product the company I work for has recently been sent to Red Deer too. We sell displays to Lowes stores and you have a new one there! Small world.

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
No customs fees at all! As long as it really is a gift, or made in either the US or Canukistan, they're pretty good about duty and not charging. It's only when you involve UPS that someone makes up fees.

The Lowes was just finished here, I haven't been in it to have a look yet, I honestly don't think I've ever been in one! I'll have to go for a look see! What's the product line you deal in?

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
We sell the displays the the merchandise is shown/stored on. Not near as many items as we do for US stores. A couple of displays in the flooring dept, a couple in the fashion plumbing dept, some in outdoor power equipment and a few other items. Only maybe $20K worth vs. the $250K per store a US store takes.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Slow to post...Sorry

Thanks Chris. A nice knife that straps to the roll bar (that's a tough decision on placement) and a Jeep t-shirt.

Attachments

HeyLady

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Leicester, North Carolina, United States
State
nc
IMG_20171228_120800113_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
Thanks Will, leatherman for the toolkit and bling for the back window! What girl doesn't like some bling. ;)
Sorry for the delay in posting, we're hunting Bambi this week and dang did it get cold.

Attachments

Last edited:

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
When Josh (Polarfire) visited this fall, I think he was so horrified by the sad shape of Mater’s side markers that he decided to do something about it. Thanks for the solid take-off replacements man!!

View attachment 60749
Simply awful! I just don't know how you could drive that thing with those broken and horribly faded marker lights! :rotfl:

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Ok folks, there's still a number of people that need to post their photos to complete their commitment, the photos with the gifts are the payoff for this, we need to see them.

Let's see those presents!

Griff04

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Albany
State
Ga
Sorta been outa pocket and haven’t had a chance to post...still need to take pics.

Would like to thank HeyLady for the cool Scrambler hat and cutting board that I will get years of use out of.

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year.

Last edited:

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Ok folks, I really need to see the photos from the people that have not yet posted them. Those photos are the reason that I make this happen every year. I like that folks get cool stuff, but I get the photos.

Unfortunately, we also appear to have the first non-follow-through participant. I'm going to make that right and will get something out tomorrow. I don't mind since Josh/Polarfire got Mater such cool lights. :smokin:

Also unfortunately, these are the kinds of things, if they continue to occur, that will ruin this awesome CJ-8.com tradition and make me not want to go through the trouble :(

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Alright fellas... post them up if you haven't yet... it is 2018... so make it the first resolution!

cb