• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

7th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa Gift Exchange Open!

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
Ok, I have confirmed that is indeed your gift :) I was completely confused because I didn't find anything I messed up anything AND I didn't understand why your gift was coming from MN, but I now have the explanation.

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Thanks Graveltravels for the cool hat and Christmas card all the way from Red Deer, AB Canada. Has my name and CJ8 stitched into it, so very cooI. I will be the only one in the lower 48 with this hat for sure. Many thanks again to Graveltravels and his family for such a thoughtful gift. Merry Christmas everyone! 1544222653618893264124.jpg 1544222839669226749608.jpg

Last edited:

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Holy Cow! I got an awesome package! Thank you SO much to my secret santa for cool stuff!

R/C Wrangler, Hot Wheels Scrambler, Matchbox Willys pickup, Camp Jeep tire pressure kit, Warn antenna flag and winch strap, King of the Hammers Bennie hat, Capital City four wheelers shirt and patch, and some stickers!

I’m overwhelmed! Thank you!
0230B3F4-392C-4AF0-A5C3-6279B6713436.jpeg 91A828EE-8462-4372-94BC-C080CDCEB2BC.jpeg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
I got my presents, but no picture yet... thanks Santa...
I basically have another present (from last year) that I need to hang up first to then pose the presents on that.
Just busy outside and work these days, haven't had much time inside to get the stuff pictured.

cb

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
Thanks Graveltravels for the cool hat and Christmas card all the way from Red Deer, AB Canada. Has my name and CJ8 stitched into it, so very cooI. I will be the only one in the lower 48 with this hat for sure. Many thanks again to Graveltravels and his family for such a thoughtful gift. Merry Christmas everyone! View attachment 68140 View attachment 68141
That is so cool! What an awesome present!

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
Holy Cow! I got an awesome package! Thank you SO much to my secret santa for cool stuff!

R/C Wrangler, Hot Wheels Scrambler, Matchbox Willys pickup, Camp Jeep tire pressure kit, Warn antenna flag and winch strap, King of the Hammers Bennie hat, Capital City four wheelers shirt and patch, and some stickers!

I’m overwhelmed! Thank you!
View attachment 68191 View attachment 68192
WOW :eek: :huh: :woot: