• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

9th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - Open Now! - No membership requirement

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
Spice!!! Sticker!! A scrambler I don’t have!! A T-shirt I really like, and so do my wife and daughter, it’s probably not long for my collection :ROFLMAO: and muffler bearings! I’m gonna get the oldest over, and see if he knows where they go in his VW:sneaky::LOL: Thank you Richard!! Cool that you spent time in Nisku, I worked a mod yard up there for a year. Funny enough, I worked with a Louisiana gent named Jonny, and like you, he couldn’t stand the food up here, especially in the northern work camps!! And when winter hit, and -52 showed up, he left for days off, and never came back!! :LOL: I certainly don’t blame him!!
Big Walton! Thanks for organizing this again. This is such a fun thing to do, with a bunch of awesome people!! I appreciate it very much!!

Last edited:

rstickley

SOA Member
Gold Member
SOA Member
City
Carencro
State
La
Spice!!! Sticker!! A scrambler I don’t have!! A T-shirt I really like, and so do my wife and daughter, it’s probably not long for my collection :ROFLMAO: amd muffler bearings! I’m gonna get the oldest over, and see if he knows where they go in his VW:sneaky::LOL: Tbanm you Richard!! Cool tha you spent time in Nisku, I worked a mod yard up there for a year. Funny enough, I worked with a Louisiana gent named Jonny, and like you, he couldn’t stand the food up here, especially in the northern work camps!! And when winter hit, and -52 showed up, he left for days off, and never came back!! :LOL: I certainly don’t blame him!!
Big Walton! Thanks for organizing this again. This is such a fun thing to do, with a bunch of awesome people!! I appreciate it very much!!
Glad you like it! I thought you would get a laugh with the muffler bearings.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
My gift made it safe and sound and only one day after Christmas! Not too bad! Got some really great stuff! A cool Jeep sign, the best Scrambler ornament ever, a sweet Scrambler Hot Wheel that I don’t think I have, a couple stickers, and the best 2020 gift...some face masks! Thanks a ton!!View attachment 90261View attachment 90262
Brooke is excited to see you liked the masks. She made over 700 for hospitals and front line workers. I may have a few as well.

Sorry it took this long to post my awesome gift. Been busyDSCN0735.JPG with parent medical issues. Luckily I still am. Don't laugh at the beard either, when your only 15, it takes a while to fill out.

Last edited: