Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN

Bought some paintable fender flares from craigslist. Fully assembled except for those.

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN

Couldn't figure out what to do about seats so I bought custom seat covers & put them over my original tan seats. My wife wanted the original seats reupholstered in a blue plaid fabric like her sister's old Scout. We couldn't find the fabric she wanted

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN

My daughter & I took it for a drive. It rides great. Definitely better than it used to.

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN

Gassing her up for the drive home. I couldn't come up with paintable fender flare extensions & there were holes in the body where they would mount. My daughter Daisy has named it BlueJay. Tom, owner of Tom's 4x4 Superstore, made the name-plates. Daisy loves them

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN
Tom also custom fabbed the rear corner guards based on the ones AEV used to sell that he has on his yellow Brute.
I'll take more pix tomorrow & post them next chance I get, hopefully tomorrow. Daisy's coming home tomorrow & she keeps me busy.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Agreed. The Brute TJ front end is so much better than the JK also. Gobs better IMHO. That's awesome. Love it. And love the color ! :bacon: