• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Searched for a Jeepster Sunday at wallieworld, no luck the search continues 😂
They have really grown on me, the patina'd trail rig versions =)
I'm wondering what my next Jeep will be (after retirement)
Cj6
Jeepster
Gladiator

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
there are an awful lot of Scrambler "prototypes" on ebay, but only one gold one... what's with the rivets?
and more importantly why are you on ebay.ca?!?!?! You get through customs for that??

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
there are an awful lot of Scrambler "prototypes" on ebay, but only one gold one... what's with the rivets?
and more importantly why are you on ebay.ca?!?!?! You get through customs for that??
FB group link...

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Says 2018 underneath. By then a "prototype" I wouldn't imagine would have a front clip like that, fenders& hoods are way wrong. Looks more like a prototype of one of those whacked out Korean/Indian "Jeeps" that are out there.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Very cool, but I‘d bet it is a custom one off made by someone who works at the factory. I doubt it is an actual prototype.

Still 100% cool though.

Boomer

Iron Bender
City
Snohomish
State
WA
Also came across some tan FCs while in Missouri and Illinois for the eclipse. Hadn’t seen this color before, either.

IMG_2451.jpeg