• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Coffee walk!

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
Man is that some good stuff! I can watch that over and over again.

mrenfro

City
Randolph
State
KS
I just saw that today and shared it with some friends. I thought it was great. Thanks for sharing it here.

jak inc

I H8 RUST!
Lifetime Member
City
Merton
State
WI
What does he mean end caps are available in the aftermarket?:shrug: I got my set on here!

7jeeps7kings

Legacy Registered User
City
right near the lake
State
OH
-Im curious about his numbers on production... Not say he is wrong and I know the numbers he said are generalized.
But for example I've just seen a decent amount of 1985 cj8's for sale.
-Made me thing about my jeep1985 cj8, AC, power brakes, power steering, acme full length hard top, premium steering wheel, no tach, no clock, but did have the black gauge cluster surround, no side rails, no stickers, leather wrapped grab bar, no ashtray, but did have the spare tire mount. And Im the 3rd or 4th owner of my 85 cj8. ???
(Another example of never saying always and never.)
- I was also waiting to see what the holy grail of cj8 parts were that he was talking about. Was it the cj8 frame? he said it right before he walked outside to the yard of jeep parts. I was thinking cj8 bed mat, cj storage box, March lights in mint condition marshal fog lights with covers and switch...

Twest

Basic User
City
Kalamazoo
State
Mi
The red one towards the end is from Mendon MI i was trying to get it put the sellers decided to sell it to big money instead :(

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
That was a cool video. Maybe I’ll show my Holy Grail Jambo some love tomorrow.
Anyone catch Dennis’ email to sell parts?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
-Im curious about his numbers on production... Not say he is wrong and I know the numbers he said are generalized.
But for example I've just seen a decent amount of 1985 cj8's for sale.
-Made me thing about my jeep1985 cj8, AC, power brakes, power steering, acme full length hard top, premium steering wheel, no tach, no clock, but did have the black gauge cluster surround, no side rails, no stickers, leather wrapped grab bar, no ashtray, but did have the spare tire mount. And Im the 3rd or 4th owner of my 85 cj8. ???
(Another example of never saying always and never.)
- I was also waiting to see what the holy grail of cj8 parts were that he was talking about. Was it the cj8 frame? he said it right before he walked outside to the yard of jeep parts. I was thinking cj8 bed mat, cj storage box, March lights in mint condition marshal fog lights with covers and switch...

You have to consider who's talking and take it all with a grain of salt. It's all advertising. Lots of stories on here about CB over the years.

chazman

City
Roselle
State
Il
I wonder how badly Dennis would hurt you, if someone wanted to buy the first red or blue ones from him?

chazman

City
Roselle
State
Il
If it's for sale, let's hear some guesses on what you'd think he'd ask for it. I'm guessing it'll be a gut punch.

Last edited:

Scramblin Man

Beyond help
Lifetime Member
City
Woodway
State
Tx
Hard to say. If it’s a really nice survivor, (collectible) he tends to get top of the market. I did see a couple they sold a year or two ago that IMO were reasonable. They were decent “drivers” but not super nice.