• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Current Scrambler pics

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
This is. My most recently taken pic, doesn't show new wheels tires engine and other stuff. I'll update it to current but maybe in the for sale forum I can't decide

Attachments

• 20190101_094240.jpg
    20190101_094240.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 23

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
SOA Member
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
Looks like a New Mexico plate on there. I'm from Santa Fe. If it's in NM I may have a mate interested if you decide to sell.

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
I'm in white rock Chamba, have your mate email me if he is. Cjatheart at yahoo. A buddy is for sure selling his but it's in NOLA

Chamba

SOA Member
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I used to climb at the Y in White Rock for years back in the mid 90s. Did you hang out at El Parasol much back then? There was a white 8 I'd see at Overlook pretty often but i never met the owner.

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
I'm in NOLA. Is it being advertised ?
Not yet that I know of, he's cleaning it up and whT not now. He used to be active here but hasn't been of late, ill let him know there might be interested if that's the case

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
I wouldn't say I hung out there but I was in and out, still had kids at home then and was still struggling. That one was likely not mine but a guy I did work with later on. Very Rusty under the body armor iirc

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Not yet that I know of, he's cleaning it up and whT not now. He used to be active here but hasn't been of late, ill let him know there might be interested if that's the case
Yeah I would and also someone else Thanks

Chamba

SOA Member
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
Saw this today in Vero Beach. Anyone's? Nice, but with a healtgy smattering of Florida corrosion.

Attachments

• 20210806_141947.jpg
    20210806_141947.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210806_142001.jpg
    20210806_142001.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 38