• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Current Scrambler pics

gpassida

Basic User
Silver Member
City
Redding
State
Ca
I LOVED that project!!! Good memory. I haven't thought of that 8 in years.

Timmy: love the wide stance here. Very good looking.
Reminds me of the Jeep, Project Too Long, that was in 4wd and Sport Utility Magazine
@barrys @Chamba Much of my Scrambler is based on that project. That was Mark Werkmeister's project.

He is in the First Annual San Juan Scramble held in 1998. I posted our video on YouTube. I towed my Scrambler from California. Terrible video quality compared to what we have now!

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I love doing the Durango Silverton train. My kids think it's simply magical. Silverton is one of the best Colorado mountain towns.

Thank you for sharing that video.

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
We have had a tremendous amount of rain this fall season with most of the weekends being washouts. Managed to steal a beautiful ride yesterday morning and stopped down at Walton Lake for some coffee. Trying to get as much time as possible before the soft top goes back on. The morning light was creating an etheral effect which I thought was cool.Walton Lake 10-23.jpg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
We have had a tremendous amount of rain this fall season with most of the weekends being washouts. Managed to steal a beautiful ride yesterday morning and stopped down at Walton Lake for some coffee. Trying to get as much time as possible before the soft top goes back on. The morning light was creating an etheral effect which I thought was cool.View attachment 111409
I support trips to Walton Lake.

Sfisher

Basic User
Silver Member
City
El Dorado Hills
State
CA
Metal cloak tailights on the new color. We‘ll see how they look when I’m all assembled. In the meantime more progress being made after getting everything painted. Fingers crossed she will be on the road soon.IMG_6182.jpeg

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Metal cloak tailights on the new color. We‘ll see how they look when I’m all assembled. In the meantime more progress being made after getting everything painted. Fingers crossed she will be on the road soon.View attachment 111576
I like those. What is your plan for the license plate mount/light? Do they have the license plate light in the bottom?

Sfisher

Basic User
Silver Member
City
El Dorado Hills
State
CA
I like those. What is your plan for the license plate mount/light? Do they have the license plate light in the bottom?
My plate is attached in the center of my tire on my tire carrier so it’s not an issue.

These have no ability to run a light like the originals do. The plate holder can still work according to the instructions but I can’t verify. They likely would need a small cutout if the original plate holder was used again.

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
Finally had to put the Kayline winter jacket on. With the way the weather has been I think we'll be going to sleep soon but I'll drive until the snow road chemicals come. I do love this top though-I think it just looks cool on the Jeep.Kayline top 2.jpg