Current Scrambler pics

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
W-S
State
NC
What's up with the beauty ring on the spare? May just see the rocker molding in the bed too. You know it's a "field find" when they mow around it!

Oakley

LIFETIME
City
Cumming
State
GA
Wow some really nice scramblers going on. I pulled my 81 out of the woods 10 years ago. Next week will be finished with it.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Looks really nice ! Looks like it might be a little tuff to get through some of those narrow tree lined trails maybe but sharp looking.

Oakley

LIFETIME
City
Cumming
State
GA
Well that list would be long so I’ll just hit the highlights
Swapped the motor for an LS7 and 6 speed transmission. Upgraded cam and Sanderson headers 534 HP. Spear tech wiring harness aluminum radiator electric fans. K&N filters
East coast gear supply built my axles Dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear
Gen right front 3 link and gen right 4 link rear on fox racing 14’’ travel coilovers ARB compressor for front and rear lockers . Tom woods drive shafts. Hostile blaze 20x12 wheels super swampier sniper MT tires 42x14.50 r20

PRP elite seats and 4 point harness prp flat steering wheel Lokar shifter custom center console painted inside and out in ruby red with charcoal scrambler decals smittybilt xox rocker armor with long travel AMP research drop down steps switch activation instead of door activation. Warn winch synthetic line EAG bumpers front and rear. E5330022-F6EB-4911-87A8-2A0CF9E772B0.jpeg B86886BA-A666-40B5-9EA5-EC07362513E7.jpeg

Sfisher

Basic User
CJ-8.com Member
City
El Dorado Hills
State
CA
Gen right front 3 link and gen right 4 link rear on fox racing 14’’ travel coilovers ARB compressor for front and rear lockers .
How do you like the link set up? Any notable difference in ride? I'm certain it would flex much more on the trail but it looks like you won't be scratching this one for awhile.

Oakley

LIFETIME
City
Cumming
State
GA
I was completely blown away with how well this set up is. The ride and handling is far above my expectations. I live in mountains of north Georgia with lots of winding roads and have no problems. I built this for my wife to run around with her girlfriends that have jeeps.
As far as scratching it she better not leave the keys laying around

Oakley

LIFETIME
City
Cumming
State
GA
I’m already on the hunt for a new one to build. I missed a really nice one that maple motorsports had awhile back. I’ll see if I can find the YouTube
I watch this place all the time for things to buy. Missed this by 1 day