• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Did everyone make it?

TexasCJ8er

Scrambler Owner
City
Austin
State
TX
:confused: I just joined the forum (EZ Board) yesterday afternoon and now this morning it's all changed.....:confused: .

I think I can make it through though. Glad I've found this site, it's going to be a big help!:D

VinnyM

Rolling work in progress
City
Martinsville
State
NJ
Still a little grogrey....but I'm here.......

Its all good....Right....

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
TexasCJ8er said:
:confused: I just joined the forum (EZ Board) yesterday afternoon and now this morning it's all changed.....:confused: .

I think I can make it through though. Glad I've found this site, it's going to be a big help!:D

Stay with it, as this is the best darn site for cj8's period!

The changes were all for the good..

M

mfaile

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marty......you're Avatar scared me for a minute there. I thought it was a pic of the missing link but then I realized it was just you.

:D

JL in CA

CJ-8.com addict, SOA Charter Member
Lifetime Member
City
Hermosa Beach
State
CA
Im in

Thanks Matt, I felt like I was on Mute (couldn't post). I think I'm all here now.

WrangledTJ

Fool Injected
Re: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mfaile said:
Marty......you're Avatar scared me for a minute there. I thought it was a pic of the missing link but then I realized it was just you.

:D

Hehehehe....thanks dude :D :p

Gunner

cheeeezyazz
City
falmouth
State
me
I found it and i changed user id from coleman nut to gunner so its been a busy day for me :cool:

lineforeman99

THE MADNESS MUST END
City
Montrose
State
co
new look

Good Job. It is a refreshing change. Had a hard time getting started, but now am figuring it out.
Thanks
butch

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
????

Made it. Looks really good guys. Why didnt our number of posts come with us? I dont like that very much, darn I was about to hit 200:( . Also where is the members section? I have not found that yet.

Last edited:

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Hey mfaile......

.......Isnt that Jerry Hubbard on your picture? 'Ole Barth Kimbles buddy? Look Jerry.......................lol.

Alamo CJ8

Alamo CJ8
City
Atlanta
State
GA
I made it!

I made it last night. I thought I had lost everyone and everything. This looks like it is going to be good once I figure it all out. I am about 1 month from completion with the restoration so I am really going to need ya'll in the near future. Thanks for being such a great host Matts'.

Tom

*JOKER*

Basic User
City
Norfolk
State
VA
Yep...

...sure did. I like the new BB, Matt. I had less than 100 posts on the other, but a rookie? C'mon! :D

pab77

81 CJ-8
New Site

New Site Just reregistered on this new site Used a couple of the new icons to see if they work. Looks like this is a good one once I get used to it Thanks Matt:D

dirtyjeep

I like it dirty.
City
Arlington
State
TX
new board

I like the new board. Definitely looking forward to more advice from everyone too.

lineforeman99

THE MADNESS MUST END
City
Montrose
State
co
lost at first

Matt, I got it figured out. Thanks for the email. I replied to you and it came up undeliverable. The address was matt@cj-8.com. Anyway, good job on the new look.
Thanks

Butch

jeepfleet

Jeep Freak!
City
Quincy
State
MA
Well this was a bit of a suprise, But I figured out how to get in, I missed the log in on the front page, Anybody know how to post pictures? Anyway I gotta run to work.

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
I'M HEREEEE-JC AKA MULESCJ8:p