• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Diesel Lander

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
The aftermarket support for the new vehicles makes me want to take the plunge. Making your own stuff is cool, but sometimes you would just like to buy it and be done.

However, buying new won’t happen. I’d probably have to go back to work to afford the payment…not worth it to me.

rubclt

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Charlotte
State
NC
37” Nitto Trail Grappler and 38” Nitto Ridge Grappler arrive. Interesting the Ridge Grappler on right is narrow, both in stack of five and both 12.50 tires…
82E7F1FF-B5DB-48DA-B4A7-02C8129304C5.jpeg

wjtstudios

1985 CJ 8
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rochester
State
Mi
37” Nitto Trail Grappler and 38” Nitto Ridge Grappler arrive. Interesting the Ridge Grappler on right is narrow, both in stack of five and both 12.50 tires…
View attachment 97711
stiffer side walls on the Trail Grappler. I have the TGs in 40" on my JK and 295/65/17 RGs on my Ram and Love them both. Awesome tires!!

rubclt

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Charlotte
State
NC
stiffer side walls on the Trail Grappler. I have the TGs in 40" on my JK and 295/65/17 RGs on my Ram and Love them both. Awesome tires!!
Yes the TG is D load and these RG are C load, the thread is actually thinner on RG 12.50 by 3/4”

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
I just took the plunge on a new JL to swap out the wife's JKU. less kids, less doors. And I couldn't pass up the deal the dealership gave us. My buddy is the salesman i went thru, in the 16 months we owned the JKU, I made money on it. Everything is in short supply, so I was actually able to get out of the JKU with cash ahead, and put a nice chunk down on a JL rubicon. And i'm gonna say, I love the JL way more than i ever liked the JK platform!!

rubclt

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Wheel spacers or broken hub on the XJ?
Broke axle joint followed by ball joints… we got it up on flat ground using its winch, log and ratchet straps. Going back to do field ball joints install